This is the smallest project that I’ve ever done!
Q: What to do with it?
BOARD No: 43 – LIC-A Gallery
LIC Artists, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit arts advocacy organization founded by artists and incorporated in 1986 in Long Island City.
© 2017 Long Island City Artists. All images are property of individual artists.
BOARD No: 47 – THE WALL
A wall is a structure that defines an area, carries a load, or provides shelter or security. There are many kinds of walls:
- Defensive walls in fortifications
- Walls in buildings that form a fundamental part of the superstructure or separate interior sections, sometimes for fire safety
- Retaining walls, which hold back dirt, stone, water, or noise sound
- Walls that protect from oceans (seawalls) or rivers (levees)
- Permanent, solid fences
- Border barriers between countries
- Brick wall
- Precast Wall
- Stone wall
- Glass wall (only when most of the wall, in smaller amounts it is called a window)
- Doors are mobile walls on hinges which open to form a gateway
For this 10×10 board I’m selecting Border barriers between North and South